WASHINGTON/NEW YORK The FBI said on Friday it was investigating more emails as part of a probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email system, in a new twist to the U.S. presidential campaign just 11 days before Election Day.
- More migrants pitch tents on Paris streets as Calais camp shuts
- Clinton leads Trump 42 to 36 percent as he loses women's support - Reuters/Ipsos
- Syrian rebels launch Aleppo counter-attack to break siege |
- Iran-backed Shi'ite militias to join assault near Mosul on new front
- France's Valls expresses "anger" over Hollande comments - Le Monde
- Philippines says Chinese vessels have left disputed shoal
- Russia fails to win re-election to U.N. Human Rights Council