DUBAI - Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei told military commanders on Sunday the United States had created the "myth" of nuclear weapons to portray Iran as a threat, hardening his rhetoric before nuclear negotiations resume this week.
- Up to 700 feared dead after migrant boat sinks off Libya
- Islamic State shot and beheaded 30 people in Libya - video
- Thousands of Yemeni troops along Saudi border side with President Hadi - officials
- Egypt court seeks death sentence for 11 in football stadium case - TV
- Somalia's al Shabaab fighters attack African Union troops - witnesses
- Life or death? Boston bomber's trial turns to sentencing
- Egypt Brotherhood trial relied on single testimony - Human Rights Watch