ISTANBUL/BEIRUT - A senior Syrian Kurdish official on Friday rejected a report from Turkey's president that Syrian Kurds had agreed to let Free Syrian Army fighters enter the border town of Kobani to help them push back besieging Islamic State insurgents.
- Canada vows tougher laws as citizens worry in face of attacks |
- Venezuela's Maduro slams Spain's Rajoy over jailed opponent
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- Mali's first Ebola case, a two-year-old girl, dies - officials
- U.S. general says he believes North Korea can build nuclear warhead
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Attacks in Egypt's Sinai kill at least 28 security personnel