ATHENS/BRUSSELS - Greece sent its euro zone partners an augmented list of proposed reforms on Friday but EU officials said several more steps were required before any release of aid funds to a country that Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras says has a noose around its neck.
- Advancing Iraq troops enter strategic town on edge of Tikrit
- International focus turns to bolstering Ukraine ceasefire |
- 'Jihadi John' link deepens security unease in Kuwait
- U.N. chief worried by planned Palestinian security cut with Israel
- Insight - Nemtsov's friends ask: where were the police when he was shot?
- Kremlin critic Navalny, out of jail, vows to fight on |
- Libyan forces say they retake oilfields after attack