ISTANBUL Three suspected Islamic State suicide bombers who killed 44 people in a gun and bomb attack at Istanbul's main airport this week were Russian, Uzbek and Kyrgyz nationals, a Turkish government official said on Thursday.
- West cooperating secretly with Damascus against militants - Assad
- Taliban suicide bombers kill 27 in attack on Afghan police cadets
- Violence, settlements, Gaza undermine hope for Mideast peace - U.N.
- Unions reject French government amendments to labour law reform
- EU says talks with Turkey on visa liberalisation 'constructive'
- In Egypt, Sisi's star fades as problems pile up
- Argentine corruption cops search properties of ex-leader Fernandez