LONDON Prime Minister David Cameron said on Thursday it was time to join air strikes against Islamic State in Syria because Britain cannot "subcontract its security to other countries".
- France says UK air force needed in Syria to raise pressure on Islamic State
- Russia seeks economic revenge against Turkey over jet |
- Germany to support military campaign against IS after French appeal
- German police arrest two in Berlin suspected of planning attack
- Hollande, Putin agree to work more closely to combat Islamic State in Syria
- Khodorkovsky says Putin is leading Russia towards stagnation, collapse |
- Turkey arrests two journalists on terrorism charges - CNN Turk