MOSCOW - A spokesman for Russia's Foreign Ministry said on Thursday that NATO's expansion to the east would force Russia to take "adequate" measures in response, Interfax news agency reported.
- Russia says Kiev's move to join NATO dangerous for Europe
- Islamic State captures Jordanian pilot after warplane crashes in Syria |
- Rocket hits tank at Libya's biggest oil port
- Somali rebels say attacking main African Union base in Mogadishu
- China says hopes Japan stays on 'path of peace' with new minister
- Pope condemns Islamic State, decries suffering of children |
- Protests flare after Missouri police killing of armed black man