TOKYO/SEOUL Japan put its military on alert on Monday for a possible North Korean ballistic missile firing, while South Korea also said it had detected evidence of launch preparations, officials from Japan and South Korea said.
- Former Chad president Habre found guilty of crimes against humanity
- Iraqi army storms to edge of Islamic State-held Falluja; fresh bombings hit Baghdad |
- Big cats removed from Thailand's infamous Tiger Temple
- Turkey's Erdogan - No Muslim family should engage in birth control |
- Brother of Paris attacker on trial over militant training
- Between 700-900 migrants may have died at sea this week - NGOs |
- Bodies of U.S. climbers left on Tibetan peak out of respect