BANGKOK - Anti-government protesters in Thailand pinned their hopes on winning support from the powerful security forces on Thursday to take forward a campaign to oust Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and install an unelected administration.
- Ukraine protesters defy police, leaders reject talks with president |
- Mexico energy bill near approval as lower house fast-tracks debate
- Pro-sanctions U.S. lawmakers will introduce new Iran bill soon
- Thousands of South Africans queue to see Mandela lie in state |
- U.S., Britain suspend aid to north Syria after Islamists seize weapons store |
- Uruguay's move to legalise marijuana breaks treaty-INCB
- China tells pilots to improve landing skills to deal with Beijing smog