CAIRO - An Egyptian court on Saturday dropped its case against ousted president Hosni Mubarak on charges of ordering the killing of protesters during the 2011 revolt that removed him from power.
- Taliban fighters breach Helmand base, exchange fire with Afghan troops
- Bombs, gunfire kill 81 at crowded mosque in Nigeria's Kano |
- St. Louis-area mall closes on Black Friday as Ferguson protests spread |
- Two killed in riots over services, jobs in Algeria
- Hong Kong protesters clash with police after new clampdown |
- Taiwan begins vote testing confidence in China-friendly ruling party
- Three dead in attack and Islamist protests in Egypt