KUALA LUMPUR/PARIS - Malaysia said on Sunday that aeroplane debris that washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Reunion has been identified as being from a Boeing 777, the same model as a Malaysian Airlines plane which vanished last year.
- Analysis - Germans fret over Europe's future but still believe
- Mullah Omar's family does not endorse new Taliban leader - statement
- Grassroots mayors embody Spain's divisions as election nears
- One pilot killed, another injured after helicopter crash at Russian airshow
- Germany's Merkel has chance of absolute majority, poll shows
- Two Malian soldiers killed in ambush - military
- Italy coast guard rescues 1,800 sea migrants, five found dead