CAIRO - Saudi forces and Yemen's Houthi militia traded heavy artillery fire which blew up part of the main border crossing between the two countries overnight, residents said on Sunday, an escalation of the two-month war.
- Mass graves of suspected trafficking victims found in Malaysia
- Greece will not make June IMF repayment - interior minister
- Women activists cross DMZ to mixed reception on South Korean side |
- Irish voters back gay marriage in 'social revolution' |
- Rohingya Muslims found on boat rescued by Myanmar navy
- Analysis - The European centre-left's quandary
- Saudi clerics urge calm as village hit by Islamic State seethes