KARKAMIS, Turkey Turkey will not agree a truce with Kurdish militias in Syria as it considers them terrorists, officials said on Wednesday, after strains emerged with the United States over clashes between Turkish forces and the U.S.-backed Syrian fighters.
- Air strike kills 16 members of Yemeni imam's family - Reuters witness, resident
- Israel approves 284 new housing units in West Bank settlements
- Key Islamic State leader killed in apparent U.S. strike in Syria |
- Turkey arrests 865 this year in Islamic State crackdown - minister
- Thirteen Indians among Zika infected people in Singapore - source
- Brazil's Senate expected to dismiss Rousseff in impeachment vote |
- Pope to oversee migration issues in shakeup of Vatican offices