BEIRUT - Rockets fired into a government-controlled district of Aleppo killed at least 17 people in the northern Syrian city on Wednesday, state media and a monitoring group said.
- Hezbollah says commander killed in Beirut, blames Israel |
- Thai government says protest leader must surrender, no talks |
- Afghan ministers will not sign US pact unless demands met: Karzai
- Nigerian army wants 500 suspects tried for terrorism
- Kerry visits Western-leaning Moldova to show support
- Attack on intelligence HQ in northern Iraq kills six
- Ukraine PM warns protesters as delegation seeks financial help in Moscow |