At a basic level, the Global Zero issue is one side attacking the organization and Hagel's report as advocating total nuclear disarmament, in a dangerous hit to national security, and Hagel and his defenders saying that the argument was about measured reduction of nuclear weapons in bilateral agreements with other nuclear powers.
SANAA - At least 20 people were killed on Thursday in a car bomb and gun battle at the Yemeni defense ministry compound in the capital Sanaa, sources inside the complex said, in one of the most serious attacks in the past 18 months.
- Coordinated attacks in northern Iraqi city kill 11, wound 70
- Clashes erupt as militia enter Central African Republic capital
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Anarchy at door, West starts to rebuild Libyan army
- Egypt activists to stand trial for protesting without permission: judicial source
- China leaders to set policy, reform priorities for 2014
- Thaksin's homecoming hopes dashed as Thai crisis reignites