ISTANBUL - The Syrian opposition in exile met on Thursday to decide whether to attend a peace conference that the United States and Russia see as a crucial path to ending two years of civil war.
- British police arrest two more over London attack |
- Kerry meets Israelis, Palestinians in bid to revive talks
- Insight: In attacker's argot, Londoners shocked to hear one of their own
- IMF's Lagarde questioned over French arbitration case
- Italy's Berlusconi in tax fraud scheme as PM, judges say
- Stores shut, schools close amid curfew by Rio drug dealers
- Mexico drug cartel commander pleads guilty in murder of U.S. official