KUALA LUMPUR/PHU QUOC ISLAND, Vietnam - T he disappearance of a Malaysian airliner about an hour into a flight to Beijing is an "unprecedented mystery", the civil aviation chief said on Monday, as a massive air and sea search now in its third day failed to find any trace of the plane or 239 people on board. | Video
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details
- Afghan Taliban threaten to attack 'sham' poll 'manipulated by U.S.'
- Israeli soldiers kill Palestinian at Jordan crossing
- U.N. aims to bring killers to account in Central African Republic
- Israel sees future drone threat from Lebanon, Gaza
- Protests and talks widen rifts in Venezuela opposition |