GENEVA - International mediator Lakhdar Brahimi has given Syria's warring sides until December 27 to name their delegations to planned peace negotiations next month, officials said on Thursday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Car bomb kills one police officer in Ismailia
- Catalonia sets referendum date next year, Spain says no
- With Brazil-U.S. links frosty, Hollande pushes jet deal
- African traditions, military pomp for Mandela burial
- Somali president names economist as new prime minister
- French prosecutor urges extradition of Kazakh tycoon