GAZA/JERUSALEM - Israel and Palestinian militant groups in the Gaza Strip have agreed to a three-day humanitarian truce to begin Friday morning, and negotiators from both sides will travel to Cairo to discuss a longer-term solution. | Video
- Ukraine premier stays on, envoys agree on crash site route
- Taiwan gas blast kills 15, injures 243 - local media
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Heavy shelling, clashes spread in Libya's Tripoli
- China lifts air control measures caused by military drills
- Sudanese woman who had faced execution for conversion arrives in U.S.
- For wandering tankers with $300 million of Kurdish crude, end-game still in doubt