VIENNA - Iran and six major powers will keep negotiating past Tuesday's deadline for a long-term nuclear agreement as they tackle the most contentious issues, including the continuation of a U.N. arms embargo on Iran, the big powers said. | Video
- Greece faces last chance to stay in euro as cash runs out |
- First victims of deadliest migrant shipwreck given funeral in Italy |
- Obama, Vietnam leader discuss South China Sea in landmark meeting
- Deadly car bombs hit Yemen, day after almost 200 killed
- Homegrown jihadists with Libya ties target Tunisia's democracy
- Israel says Islamic State's Sinai assault aimed to help Hamas get arms
- Eritrea sees U.N. scrutiny, migrant exodus as part of 'conspiracy'