ISE-SHIMA, Japan In Japan, ostensibly to cover Prime Minister David Cameron's talks with other G7 leaders, travelling reporters had other things on their minds -- mainly next month's vote on whether Britain should ditch its membership of the European Union.
- Trump's San Diego rally draws more than 1,000 chanting protesters |
- Clashes between Islamic State, Syria rebels kill dozens near Turkey - monitor
- Venezuela government, opposition hold talks in Dominican Republic - local media
- Iraqi Sunni politicians reject visit by Iran's Soleimani to Falluja
- Progress on Ukraine reforms can boost case for Russia sanctions - Rasmussen
- German Protestant bishop wants Islam classes in all state schools
- Pope meets children, says migrants 'not dangerous, but in danger'