NIEUWEGEIN, Netherlands International prosecutors investigating the downing of a Malaysian airliner two years ago have concluded it was shot down by a Russian-made missile fired from rebel-held territory in eastern Ukraine, victims' family members said on Wednesday.
- Aleppo bombardments hit bakery, damage hospitals - residents
- U.S. strike on Islamic State in Afghanistan kills 21, maybe some civilians
- Israel's elder statesman, Shimon Peres, dies at 93 |
- Bulgaria announces new candidate Georgieva for U.N. leadership race
- Norway appeals court rejects Snowden extradition lawsuit
- French policy shift leaves Gabon's Bongo out in the cold
- Jordan's king swears in new government headed by PM Mulki for second term