JERUSALEM - Israel's foreign minister on Thursday described as a gimmick a Palestinian-proposed U.N. Security Council draft resolution that calls for a peace deal within a year and an end to the occupation of Palestinian territories by the end of 2017.
- Western sanctions may last for decades - Russian minister
- Australian police raid properties, not related to siege - authorities
- Anti-Islam politician Wilders to face prosecution for anti-Moroccan comments
- Kuwait says accepts Iraq request on Gulf war reparations
- No risk of contagion from Greek vote - Italy economy minister
- U.S., Cuba restore ties after 50 years |
- Support for Swedish coalition rises after call for snap vote -poll