CAIRO/PARIS The EgyptAir jet that disappeared last week did not show technical problems before taking off from Paris, sources within the Egyptian investigation committee said late on Tuesday.
- Clinton knocks Trump for cheering housing bubble burst |
- Japan PM to discuss Okinawa crime with Obama ahead of G7
- Paying the ultimate price on Mount Everest
- U.S.-backed Syrian alliance launches new attack near IS capital |
- After benefits of cheap oil, India counts cost of reduced Gulf remittances
- Iraq forces keep up shelling of Falluja, U.N. concern mounts for civilians |
- Pakistan can't confirm Taliban leader is dead, criticises U.S. drone strike