PARIS/SYDNEY - France's air crash investigation agency is studying a piece of plane debris found on Reunion Island off the east coast of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean for possible links to missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, a spokesman said on Wednesday. | Video
- Afghanistan says Taliban leader dead, urges peace talks |
- U.S. says Europeans could help more in South China Sea dispute
- Russia vetoes bid to set up tribunal for downed flight MH17 |
- Pressed by left, Greece's Tsipras vows 'thus far and no further'
- Turkey launches heaviest air strikes yet on Kurdish group
- Israel approves new homes in settlement after demolishing two buildings |
- India hangs man convicted of 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts - TV