LONDON British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Tuesday his government had unanimously agreed a motion on air strikes against militants in Syria, portraying the ruling party as united on an issue that has split the Labour opposition.
- After leaders' rhetoric, climate negotiators start work on deal |
- Pipe bomb explodes on overpass near Istanbul metro, five hurt - local mayor
- After summit deal, EU considers flying in refugees from Turkey
- French trust in Hollande grows after Paris attacks
- U.S. deploying elite force to boost fight against Islamic State |
- Tunisian woman working for Red Cross in Yemen kidnapped in capital - local officials
- Suspected Islamists in Paris court in first trial since attacks