ATHENS/BRUSSELS - Greece sent its euro zone partners an augmented list of proposed reforms on Friday but EU officials said several more steps were required before any release of aid funds to a country that Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras says has a noose around its neck.
- Advancing Iraq troops enter strategic town on edge of Tikrit
- EU says it's ready for more Russia sanctions if necessary
- 'Jihadi John' link deepens security unease in Kuwait
- After battle, frostbite in the ruins of Ukraine's Donetsk
- Kremlin critic Navalny, out of jail, vows to fight on |
- South Korea police investigate U.S. ambassador attacker's visits to North |
- Egyptian strikes kill 25 militants in two days - sources