VIENNA - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif are discussing new ideas aimed at breaking the deadlock in nuclear talks between Tehran and six world powers, sources close to the talks said on Friday.
- Islamic State targeted in 30 air strikes by U.S., allies
- U.S. Biden voices support for Ukraine, denounces Russia's Putin
- Third Dutch chicken farm hit by bird flu
- U.N. calls for credible Myanmar election, minority protection
- Lawyer for bin Laden son-in-law gets 1-1/2 years prison in tax case
- Banker to be named Brazil finance minister - newspapers
- Cuban migrants head off from Caymans, bound for Honduras