SEOUL/WASHINGTON - North Korea has said U.S. accusations that it was involved in a cyberattack on Sony Pictures were "groundless slander," and that it wanted a joint investigation into the incident with the United States. | Video
- Cuba says U.S. must respect its communist system
- Yazidis cheer Kurds on Iraqi mountain for breaking Islamic State siege
- Putin says Russia won't be intimidated over Crimea
- 10 years on, tsunami warning stumbles at the "last mile"
- Gunman with possible revenge in mind kills two NYC police officers
- Australian mother charged with murder of eight children
- Australian defence minister out in cabinet reshuffle