ISLAMABAD - Cricket hero Imran Khan's Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf party won a revote in an upmarket constituency of Karachi on Sunday, unofficial results showed, a day after gunmen killed a party leader, setting the stage for protests and counter-protests.
- Chinese Premier Li seeks trust in India, border issue irks
- Venezuela says taking steps to restore U.S. diplomatic ties
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Bombs kill at least 20 in mainly Shi'ite areas of Iraq capital: police, medics
- Gunmen storm Egyptian security post in lawless Sinai Peninsula
- Exclusive: Bangladesh factory banned by Wal-Mart still makes Wrangler shirts