Tracking storm Sandy recovery
New York City was left reeling after Sandy made landfall in the area overnight on Monday. This video, released by the NY Port Authority on October 30 shows flooding in the vent building of the Holland Tunnel. The tunnel runs under the Hudson River and connects Manhattan and Jersey City, New Jersey.
WASHINGTON - Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif warned that the Iranian nuclear deal would be dead if the U.S. Congress imposes new sanctions, even if they do not take effect for six months, Time Magazine said on Monday.
- Friend and foe, world leaders coming together for Mandela |
- Exclusive: Russia signs deal to forgive $29 billion of Cuba's Soviet-era debt - diplomats
- Yanukovich backs Ukraine compromise talks as tensions rise |
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on media
- Former rebel mayor of Colombia's capital removed from post
- U.S. drone strike kills three in Yemen: local official
- U.N. to inspect Libya's uranium stocks amid worsening security