AMMAN/BEIRUT - Washington threatened on Wednesday to increase support for Syria's rebels if President Bashar al-Assad refuses to discuss a political end to a civil war that is spreading across borders.
- Soldier hacked to death in London in suspected Islamist attack
- Exclusive: Glencore, Trafigura deals with Iran may have skirted sanctions - U.N.
- China milk powder firms court foreign cachet for domestic gains
- U.S. probe of Benghazi attack focused on more than five suspects
- Iran pushes ahead with nuclear plant that worries West
- European banks stop sending money to North Korea - aid groups
- Russian punk band member starts hunger strike to protest court ruling |