AMMAN - Washington threatened on Wednesday to increase support for Syria's rebels if President Bashar al-Assad refuses to discuss a political end to a civil war that is spreading across borders.
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack |
- Analysis: Crackdown on radical Islamists tests Tunisia's stability
- Exclusive: Glencore, Trafigura deals with Iran may have skirted sanctions - U.N
- China milk powder firms court foreign cachet for domestic gains
- Canadian businessman goes on trial in Cuban corruption crackdown
- Japan's wartime brothels were wrong, says 91-year-old veteran
- U.S. probe of Benghazi attack focused on more than five suspects