WASHINGTON - Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said the Iranian nuclear deal would be dead if the U.S. Congress imposes new sanctions, even if they do not take effect for six months, Time Magazine said on Monday.
- Friend and foe, world leaders coming together for Mandela |
- Yanukovich backs Ukraine compromise talks as tensions rise |
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on media
- Former rebel mayor of Colombia's capital removed from post
- U.S. drone strike kills three in Yemen: local official
- U.N. to inspect Libya's uranium stocks amid worsening security
- Mexico Senate panels debate energy reform; leftist PRD opposed