Scud-type missiles launched in Syria -NATO official
BRUSSELS, Dec 12 (Reuters) - A number of short-range ballistic missiles have been launched inside Syria this week, a NATO official said on Wednesday.
"Allied intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance assets have detected the launch of a number of unguided, short-range ballistic missiles inside Syria this week ... Trajectory and distance travelled indicate they were Scud-type missiles," the official said.
RANONG, Thailand - One afternoon in October, in the watery no-man's land between Thailand and Myanmar, Muhammad Ismail vanished.
- German minister snubs Ukraine leaders on Kiev visit |
- Chemical experts eye port to load Syria toxins onto U.S. ship
- Thaksin's homecoming hopes dashed as Thai crisis reignites
- Biden calls for trust with China amid airspace dispute |
- Iran's ability to enrich uranium troubles U.S. lawmakers
- U.S. seeks to better understand Syria Islamists
- Delaying security deal a risk to Afghan forces: U.S. military chief