TEL AVIV, Israel - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Friday Israel and the Palestinians were still on schedule to reach a full Middle East peace deal by the end of April, and both sides were committed to the talks.
- Gunmen shoot dead 18 oil workers in northeast Iraq: medical, local sources
- U.S. sanctions move angers Iran, Russia sees threat to nuclear deal
- Syrian opposition seeks more help from abroad, warns of chaos
- U.S., Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision in South China Sea
- Crowd breaks through barrier on Mandela's last day of lying in state |
- New leader Renzi boosts support for Italy's main ruling party
- Qaeda rebels seize 120 Syrian Kurds near Turkish border: watchdog