BANGKOK - Anti-government protesters in Thailand pinned their hopes on winning support from the powerful security forces on Thursday to take forward a campaign to oust Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and install an unelected administration.
- Ukraine protesters defy police, leaders reject talks with president |
- Blood donation collectors thrown out of Israeli parliament
- Egyptian forces arrest Qataris at Al Jazeera office in Cairo: report
- Rwandan Hutu fighters in Congo surrendering in large numbers: U.N.
- Italian PM Letta wins confidence votes, vows reforms |
- Honeymoon over for gay couples after Australia overturns same-sex marriage law
- France's Greens start fight against new surveillance powers