Supreme Court weighs gay marriage cases
The atmosphere outside is definitely more subdued than yesterday. In part, that's because there is no major contingent of gay marriage opponents. On Tuesday, thousands of opponents marched past a pro-gay marriage rally, leading to verbal confrontations and a lot of competing chants.
It's hard to estimate how many people are out here - maybe a thousand?
MARIUPOL, Ukraine/MOSCOW - Separatists attacked a Ukrainian national guard base overnight and Kiev said three of them were killed, the worst bloodshed yet in a 10-day pro-Russian uprising, accompanied by tough words from Vladimir Putin that overshadowed crisis talks. | Video
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Exclusive: Syria submits more 'detailed' list of chemical weapons
- Iran cuts sensitive nuclear stockpile, key plant delayed: IAEA
- Jordanian jihadis returning from Syria war rattle U.S.-aligned kingdom
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor
- Turkish ruling party wants Erdogan presidential bid: officials
- India passes halfway mark in election with Hindu nationalists gaining strength