Severe Weather: Tracking Isaac
From Brian Fortier at the Weather Channel:
Offshore oil rigs reporting wind gusts to 90 mph (anemometer at 200 ft elevation).
Biloxi flooding: First level of the Palace Casino garage is under water, Popp's Ferry Causeway completely flooded; south side of Broadwater flooded; Beach Blvd from McDonnel to Acadia and in front of the Hard Rock is closed.
Mobile Flooding: East bound lanes of the mobile bay causeway are closed due to water over the road. 51 mph gust was measured at the bankhead tunnel.
(Track Hurricane Isaac at Weather.com)
KUALA LUMPUR/PHU QUOC, Vietnam - Malaysia's military has traced what could have been the jetliner missing for almost five days to an area south of the Thai holiday island of Phuket, hundreds of miles from its last known position, the country's air force chief said on Wednesday. | Video
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- How the separatists delivered Crimea to Moscow
- Thousands flock to Turkish boy's funeral after night of protest |
- Islamist militants, local men said to kill 22 in Syrian village
- Ousted Libyan PM flees country after tanker escapes rebel-held port |
- Gun and grenade feud kills 14, mostly women and children, in Pakistan's Karachi