MUSCAT - Secretary of State John Kerry flew to Oman on Tuesday for Raytheon Co's signing of an estimated $2.1 billion arms deal and to consult on Syria and Iran, U.S. officials said.
- UK's Cameron committed to ruling in coalition until 2015: spokesman
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Russia says kills senior Islamist insurgent
- Peace debate exposes deep rifts in Israeli government
- Bulgaria's ex-PM Borisov says he is convinced rivals can form government
- Rubber bullets fired at South African mine strikers, several hurt
- Saudi Arabia detains 10 more in Iran spying case