KIEV - Ukrainian protesters stood their ground on Wednesday after an overnight sweep by riot police and their leaders dismissed an offer of talks from a president they say must quit for favoring ties with Russia over the European Union. | Video
- Thai crisis deepens as PM's supporters weigh in
- Blood donation collectors thrown out of Israeli parliament
- Egyptian forces arrest Qataris at Al Jazeera office in Cairo: report
- Rwandan Hutu fighters in Congo surrendering in large numbers: U.N.
- Italian PM Letta wins confidence votes, vows reforms |
- France's Greens start fight against new surveillance powers
- U.S., Britain suspend aid to north Syria after Islamists seize weapons store |