MOSCOW/SIMFEROPOL, Ukraine - President Vladimir Putin rebuffed a warning from U.S. President Barack Obama over Moscow's military intervention in Crimea, saying on Friday that Russia could not ignore calls for help from Russian speakers in Ukraine. | Video
- Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- Malaysia's Anwar convicted of sodomy, political future in doubt
- Suspected Russian spyware Turla targets Europe, U.S.
- Congo warlord's conviction brings relief to international court
- Kerry in Jordan for talks on Middle East peace
- Turkish court orders release of jailed former army chief: media
- Europe alarmed as pro-Russia leaders squeeze Crimea media