WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama will walk a fine line between fostering a U.S. ally in China's backyard and trying to defend human rights when the president of Myanmar becomes the first head of his country to visit the White House in 47 years on Monday.
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Exclusive: Bangladesh factory banned by Wal-Mart still makes Wrangler shirts
- British PM urges more action on tax from UK territories
- Israel demands French TV correct 13-year-old report on boy's death
- Militants kill 10 Iraq policemen in checkpoint attacks
- Nigeria offers amnesty to insurgents who surrender