MUSCAT - Secretary of State John Kerry flew to Oman on Tuesday for Raytheon Co's signing of an estimated $2.1 billion arms deal and to consult on Syria and Iran, U.S. officials said.
- UK's Cameron committed to ruling in coalition until 2015: spokesman
- Chinese escape Karachi bomb ahead of Premier Li's arrival in Pakistan
- Britain asks EU to put Hezbollah armed wing on terror list
- Egyptian army blocks Sinai roads in hunt for kidnappers
- Syrian foes move towards talks but fighting rages
- Rubber bullets fired at South African mine strikers, several hurt
- Rafsanjani, Ahmadinejad ally disqualified from Iran election: report