SANAA - A suicide bomber and gunmen wearing army uniforms attacked Yemen's Defense Ministry compound in the capital Sanaa on Thursday, killing at least 20, including foreign medical staff, sources said, in the worst single attack in Yemen in 18 months. | Video
- U.S. assures Israel that core Iran sanctions still in place
- U.N. approves French action in Central African Republic after battle
- Russia launches criminal inquiry into U.S. child trafficking
- Sweden key partner for U.S. spying on Russia: TV
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Toronto mayor denies he tried to buy 'crack video'
- Al Qaeda linked group says it attacked Iraqi mall, police HQ-SITE