BAGHDAD - More than 60 people were killed in a series of car bomb explosions targeting Shi'ite Muslims across Iraq on Monday, police and medics said, part of the worst sectarian violence since U.S. troops pulled out in December 2011. | Video
- China offers India a 'handshake across the Himalayas'
- Hezbollah suffers big losses in Syria battle: activists |
- Bulgarian Socialists vow to help poor, look to form coalition
- Britain denies bail to radical cleric who faces deportation
- Somali government says guns won't decide disputed port's fate
- Man refused overdraft kills four in Israeli bank
- Israel calls off UNESCO Jerusalem tour, blaming Palestinians