BAQUBA, Iraq - Two bombs exploded outside a Sunni Muslim mosque in the Iraqi city of Baquba as worshippers left Friday prayers, killing at least 43 people in one of the deadliest attacks in a month-long surge in sectarian violence.
- One dead, dozens wounded in sectarian clashes in Egypt
- Liberia's Johnson-Sirleaf defends governance record
- Roadside bomb kills 19 in west Baghdad: police, medics
- Venezuela frees opposition activist jailed over post-vote violence
- OAS calls for softer approach toward illegal drug users
- U.S. chides Russia over missiles as peace plans suffer |
- Toronto mayor denies smoking crack cocaine |