TEL AVIV, Israel - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said on Friday Israel and the Palestinians were still on schedule to reach a full Middle East peace deal by the end of April, and both sides were committed to the talks.
- Ukraine's Yanukovich holds crisis talks as thousands mass for rally
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Iran nuclear talks hit snag after U.S. sanctions move
- Crowd breaks through barrier on Mandela's last day of lying in state
- Thai protest leader wants 12 months to push through reforms |
- Man accused of murdering British soldier opts not to give evidence
- U.N. confirms chemical arms were used repeatedly in Syria |