YANGON - Her adoring compatriots believe democracy champion Aung San Suu Kyi is destined to become Myanmar's next president. But don't bet on it.
- Afghan government to shun U.S. talks with Taliban |
- Analysis: Brazil's protests: Not quite a 'Tropical Spring' |
- China jails 19 Uighurs for religious extremism
- U.S. cites Russia, China among worst in human trafficking: report
- Iran says appeals for 'jihad' in Syria fuel radicalism |
- U.S. talks with Taliban likely to take place within 'next few days': U.S. official
- Sao Paulo, Rio revoke transport fare hikes as protests continue |