KUALA LUMPUR - Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysian airliner with 239 people on board are narrowing the focus of their inquiries on the possibility that it disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday.
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea despite U.S. warning |
- Suicide bomber kills 45 in Iraqi city of Hilla
- Libya authorizes use of force against North Korean-flagged tanker
- At least 40 killed in Yemen as Houthi fighters near capital
- Nuns held in Syria have been freed: sources
- Japan Airlines plane makes emergency landing in Honolulu