WASHINGTON - Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif warned that the Iranian nuclear deal would be dead if the U.S. Congress imposes new sanctions, even if they do not take effect for six months, Time Magazine said on Monday.
- Friend and foe, world leaders coming together for Mandela |
- Mexico Senate panels OK energy reform; leftists oppose
- Egypt to hold mid-January constitutional referendum: report
- U.N. experts urge Iraq to probe fate of missing Iranian dissidents
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- U.S. Korean War veteran released by North says made 'confession' under duress
- Exclusive: Russia signs deal to forgive $29 billion of Cuba's Soviet-era debt - diplomats