KUALA LUMPUR/PHU QUOC ISLAND, Vietnam - Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 239 people on board suspect it may have disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday, as Vietnam reported a possible sighting of wreckage from the plane. | Video
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |
- Suicide bomber kills 45 in Iraqi city of Hilla
- Libya sends navy to stop North Korean tanker
- Arab League, Abbas reject recognizing Israel as 'Jewish state'
- Ex-guerrilla favorite to win El Salvador's presidential election
- Nuns held in Syria have been freed: sources