LONDON - Two British men of Nigerian descent accused of hacking a soldier to death on a London street in revenge for wars in Muslim countries were known to security services, a source close to the investigation said Thursday. | Video
- North Korea says willing to take China's advice to start talks
- Sweden riots expose ugly side of 'Nordic model'
- Ally of Kosovo PM among five arrested for war crimes
- U.N. investigator seeks world moratorium on 'killer robots'
- Islamists kill 20 in suicide attacks in Niger
- Gunmen kill seven Iraqi soldiers in worsening conflict
- Assad foe tells Syrian leader to cede power to officials