KIEV - Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich backed a call for talks with the opposition on Monday to end weeks of protests in Kiev, but tension was high with pro-Europe demonstrators barricading their protest camp in preparation for police intervention. | Video
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Friend and foe, world leaders coming together for Mandela |
- Syrian army retakes road needed to ship out chemical arms
- Leader of Egypt's Brotherhood appears in court
- Egypt tunnel blockade takes toll on Gaza business
- Protests a memory, Brazil opposition struggles to catch Rousseff
- Italian police fire tear gas as thousands stage "Pitchfork Protest"