FX tweets Live
Your space to discuss the foreign exchange markets, follow industry experts and get the latest currency news.
LONDON - British Prime Minister David Cameron is committed to governing as part of a two-party coalition until the next national election in 2015, his spokesman said on Tuesday, days after Cameron raised the prospect of the alliance breaking apart.
- Kerry visits Oman for arms deal, talks on Syria, Mideast
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Russia says kills senior Islamist insurgent
- Bulgaria's ex-PM Borisov says he is convinced rivals can form government
- Iran acts to expand sensitive nuclear capacity: diplomats
- Saudi Arabia detains 10 more in Iran spying case
- Rubber bullets fired at South African mine strikers, several hurt