SEOUL - North Korea fired a short-range missile from its east coast on Sunday, a day after launching three of these missiles, a South Korean news agency said, ignoring calls for restraint from Western powers.
- After crushing Mali Islamists, France pushes deal with Tuaregs
- Upmarket Pakistan district votes again as Imran Khan decries killing
- Syrian army, Hezbollah attack rebels in border town: opposition
- Afghanistan's Karzai seeks Indian military aid amid tensions with Pakistan
- Cameron 'losing control' as rift with party core widens
- Netanyahu takes aim at weapons 'leakage' in Syria
- EU says worried by Russia's human rights record