MOSCOW/SIMFEROPOL, Ukraine - President Vladimir Putin rebuffed a warning from U.S. President Barack Obama over Moscow's military intervention in Crimea, saying on Friday that Russia could not ignore calls for help from Russian speakers in Ukraine. | Video
- Erdogan says Turkey may ban Facebook, YouTube over wiretaps
- Iran says nuclear talks with powers 'substantive and useful'
- Congolese warlord convicted of war crimes at International Court
- Malaysia's Anwar convicted of sodomy, political future in doubt
- Kerry in Jordan for talks on Middle East peace
- Turkey local election holds key to Kurdish peace talks
- Two dead in Venezuela violence as protests drag on |