BAQUBA, Iraq - Two bombs exploded outside a Sunni Muslim mosque in the Iraqi city of Baquba as worshippers left Friday prayers, killing at least 43 people in one of the deadliest attacks in a month-long surge in sectarian violence.
- France's Hollande signs gay marriage law
- North Korea fires three short-range missiles
- Hopes fade for those still trapped in Freeport Indonesia mine
- Venezuela frees opposition activist jailed over post-vote violence
- Suspected Islamist gunmen assassinate Yemeni colonel
- U.S. chides Russia over missiles as peace plans suffer |
- Toronto mayor denies smoking crack cocaine |