BANGKOK - Anti-government protesters in Thailand pinned their hopes on winning support from the powerful security forces on Thursday as they push to oust Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra and install an unelected administration.
- Blast near U.S. embassy in Kabul was accident, Afghan official says
- Ukraine protesters defy police, leaders reject talks with president |
- Bangladesh court clears the way for Islamist's execution
- Mandela mimer hits back: I'm sign language champion
- Blood donation collectors thrown out of Israeli parliament
- Mexico's landmark energy bill nears final approval
- Egyptian forces arrest Qataris at Al Jazeera office in Cairo: report