SANAA - At least 20 people were killed on Thursday in a car bomb and gun battle at the Yemeni defense ministry compound in the capital Sanaa, sources inside the complex said, in one of the most serious attacks in the past 18 months.
- Coordinated attacks in northern Iraqi city kill 11, wound 70
- Clashes in Central African Republic kill at least 23, wound 64
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Car bomb hits armed convoy in northern Somalia
- Indonesia, Australia agree "hotline" to resolve diplomatic spat
- Japan state secrets bill on track to become law despite protests
- Anarchy at door, West starts to rebuild Libyan army