The latest socially sources images around the web
Credit: Yorgo El-Bittar
A bomb explosion rocked the Achrafie (الأشرفية) neighbourhood of Beirut on October 19. At least one person was reportedly killed and another 15 were wounded at the blast near Sassine Square (ساحة ساسين). The front of a multistorey building was badly damaged and cars caught fire.
WASHINGTON AND NEW YORK - In September 2001, as the U.S. reeled from the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, Vladimir Putin supported Washington's imminent invasion of Afghanistan in ways that would have been inconceivable during the Cold War.
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry: coastguard |
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- Obama signs law to bar Iran diplomat from serving in U.N. post
- Bomb blast in Cairo kills police officer: Egyptian state media
- Obama-Abe summit to aid trade talks, not seal deal: U.S. official
- Powerful earthquake rattles Mexico, shakes buildings
- France denies veto threat looms over Western Sahara negotiations