The latest socially sources images around the web
Credit: Yorgo El-Bittar
A bomb explosion rocked the Achrafie (الأشرفية) neighbourhood of Beirut on October 19. At least one person was reportedly killed and another 15 were wounded at the blast near Sassine Square (ساحة ساسين). The front of a multistorey building was badly damaged and cars caught fire.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama urged the president of Myanmar on Monday to halt violence against a Muslim minority but praised economic and political reforms in the formerly pariah nation that is emerging as a U.S. ally in China's backyard.
- Guatemala court annuls Rios Montt genocide conviction
- Kerry visits Oman for arms deal signing, talks on Syria, Mideast
- Obama to meet with China's Xi in California June 7-8
- Chief Palestinian peace negotiator backs Kerry's efforts
- Canada's Harper under cloud after chief of staff resigns
- North Korea releases detained Chinese fishing boat, owner says
- Libya war weapons may be killing central Africa elephants : UN