MOSCOW/SIMFEROPOL, Ukraine - President Vladimir Putin rebuffed a warning from U.S. President Barack Obama over Moscow's military intervention in Crimea, saying on Friday that Russia could not ignore calls for help from Russian speakers in Ukraine. | Video
- Suspected Russian spyware Turla targets Europe, U.S.
- Turkish president rejects Facebook, YouTube ban over wiretaps
- Congo warlord's conviction brings relief to international court
- South Africa, Rwanda expel diplomats in row over Rwandan exiles
- Saudi Arabia designates Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group
- U.S. State Department says June deadline on Syria chemical weapons at risk
- Yemen names new oil and interior ministers: state news agency