BANGKOK - Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra proposed a referendum on her future on Sunday and promised to resign if that was what the people wanted, as anti-government protesters prepared for a final push to force her from power.
- Sports-mad South Africa salutes Mandela 'The Captain' |
- Al Qaeda thrives in Yemen amid weak security, stalled dialogue
- Venezuelans vote in local polls that test Chavez legacy
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- India's Congress party punished in state polls, early results show
- Bashir announces resignation of Sudan vice president: state media
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel