Aerospace and Defense Summit 2009
As President Obama sends more troops to Afghanistan, and the Pentagon is expected to increase orders of armored trucks, helicopters, ammunition and other weaponry, Reuters journalists are talking to some of the biggest names in the aerospace and defense industries.
SEOUL - North Korea fired a short-range missile from its east coast on Sunday, a day after launching three of these missiles, a South Korean news agency said, ignoring calls for restraint from Western powers.
- After crushing Mali Islamists, France pushes deal with Tuaregs
- Upmarket Pakistan district votes again as Imran Khan decries killing
- Syrian army, Hezbollah attack rebels in border town: opposition
- Cameron 'losing control' as rift with party core widens
- With president ailing, Algeria prepares for end of an era
- Tunisian police clash with Islamists over banned rally
- Afghanistan's Karzai seeks Indian military aid amid tensions with Pakistan