KUALA LUMPUR/PHU QUOC ISLAND, Vietnam - Officials investigating the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner with 239 people on board suspect it may have disintegrated in mid-flight, a senior source said on Sunday, as Vietnam reported a possible sighting of wreckage from the plane. | Video
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |
- Suicide bomber kills 45 in Iraqi city of Hilla
- Japan, U.S. differ on China in talks on 'grey zone' military threats
- Libyan rebels warn of 'war' if navy attacks oil tanker
- Nuns yet to reach Syria after reported release by rebels
- Colombians vote for congress ahead of FARC peace accord
- Arab League, Abbas reject recognizing Israel as 'Jewish state'