In response to an advertisement released on the Internet by the Obama for America campaign, Sesame Workshop released the following statement today:
"Sesame Workshop is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization and we do not endorse candidates or participate in political campaigns. We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down."
KUALA LUMPUR/PHU QUOC ISLAND, Vietnam - T he disappearance of a Malaysian jetliner is an "unprecedented mystery", the country's civil aviation chief said on Monday, as a massive air and sea search now in its third day failed to find any trace of the plane or 239 people on board. | Video
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |
- Pistorius weeps as court hears Steenkamp autopsy details
- Afghan Taliban threaten to attack 'sham' poll 'manipulated by U.S.'
- Protests and talks widen rifts in Venezuela opposition |
- Khodorkovsky applies to settle in Switzerland: spokesperson
- Syrian forces committing war crimes in Yarmouk siege: Amnesty
- Japan, U.S. differ on China in talks on 'grey zone' military threats